Marketing and sales, two teams, a single aim
You will obtain leads of the highest quality in line with your business aims.
Account-based marketing allows you to achieve a complete map of strategic accounts for your company to design tailored actions to attract and interact with key people.
When we identify a new prospect, it is not followed as if it were a business, but rather as an individual.
Account-based marketing means having the opportunity to focus resources on a smaller, really interested public, and therefore, more likely to become valid leads. As a result, this will also grow ROI.
Account-based marketing is not just for new names; it is also for existing clients, working with the hidden opportunities in the company with the aim of maximising their engagement and therefore, triggering cross-sell and up-sell processes.
This is why ABM is often associated with a “land and expand” tactic: campaigns optimised to attract new clients and actions targeted to existing clients.
How do we structure your Account Based Marketing campaign?
- We draw in a reference audience for your company
- We identify decision makers and direct your communication towards them
- We select and create interesting content based on the reference target
- We exploit the full potential of your CRM and social media platforms
- We measure and track the engagement levels and interactions with buyer personas